Thread: Mysteries: Entry Chamber
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 07:45 AM   #10 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Default better late than never? lol Airey, Laurel and Adam
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

It hadn’t taken long for Dylan to realize that the Ministry wasn’t very different from Hogwarts. Except for the fact that the people at the Ministry came from even more foreign places, at times. Luckily, she’d always been a quick study, and her time at university had helped too. Even if she hadn’t focused on anything international, or at least not specifically. Plus, she was getting the distinct feeling that her fellow Unspeakables were even more unique than the rest of the Ministry. Either way, she was adapting the best she could.

As such, she’d made her way back to Level Nine after a quick snack in the food court, having made certain that she wasn’t going to run afoul of any suspicious magic as best she could (aware of the reports from the previous minister’s reign, as well as everything she’d experienced at Hogwarts), finding her way to the entry chamber rather unobstructed and expecting to find it spinning as usual. Except…it wasn’t, and she’d paused at the sight of the three already inside. Her boss, the former Professor Vance, and another Mysteries employee. The thought that she really ought to have done a lot more mingling at the orientation party flickered through her mind, followed by a moment of wondering exactly how long it was going to take her to stop thinking of her boss as Professor Flamsteed and her coworker as Professor Vance, but she’d found herself walking nearer rather quickly.

“Blown up?,” she echoed softly, catching the tail end of the discussions.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero