Thread: Transportation: Level Six Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 01:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

She already had helped herself to a cup of tea and was rather picky about snacks, so simply nodded at the woman. "Chloe, yes, that's me," she confirmed. Kendra... was it okay to be on a first name basis with her then? Chloe would assume so given that was how she first introduced in herself.

"I'm a vegetarian and I have a four year son who is pretty much the light of my world." Mmhm. Okay so those things might have been mentioned in her employee file; honestly, she wasn't really sure. The son bit came after she'd already been employed awhile, so it might not have been up to date on her all paperwork. The first part was likely in her files in regards to dietary restrictions, but she supposed she could elaborate on why she was a vegetarian? "Vegetarian since I was a teenager, i guess. The whole animal cruelty thing." She could elaborate even more but didn't want to bore them just yet..

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 11-30-2018 at 02:21 AM.