View Single Post
Old 11-26-2018, 08:41 AM   #13 (permalink)
Lottiepot

MO & DoM
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Allie McKinley
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Mikkel Andreassen
Mysteries

x12 x6
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

SPOILER!!: Bambi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post

Bambi POUTED at her wife, used to her sarcasm by now but never far away from a well meant sad puppy look. "To be fair, when we got married my life was the one in shambles," she pointed out after a moment, shrugging. They had been so messy, once upon a time. Bambi was almost certain her need to organise stemmed from liking the feeling of control it gave her, when she'd spent a lot of her life chasing anything that felt remotely like control.

[b]"Thank you... I hope so," and she really, really did, because this was her big, adult moment. If she failed at being a Ministry employee... Well. She wouldn't have a bad life - she'd choose to be happy being a housewife - but she wouldn't feel as fulfilled as she would be having a job. More than anything, she wanted Layla and Ariadne to be proud of her, similarly to the way she was always so proud of her Dad growing up, even if his job had low key ruined her childhood.

Grinning at the cheek kiss, she started a leisurely pace down the alley, snuggling happily into Layla's side. "Oh, I'm not asking, I'll just bring her! And I won't take her into any dangerous rooms or levels - Mysteries is a big no - but it'll be fun to show off our beautiful daughter," she said, and sighed, just a little. She often wished Layla felt more connected to the Magical world, but she would never want her to change, and they've been together for too long for Bambi to press the matter. "I won't make you.. but know you're always welcome there." Because 1. Layla Ackerly is a resident of the magical community and Bambi will fight anyone who thinks otherwise, and because 2. she's her wife. See no. 1 for questions.

Okay, what Bambi was saying was a little bit true. There had been a period of time where the girls had completely fallen out of love with one another. Bambi had taken her modelling life far too seriously and slightly spiralled out of control, Layla didn’t change much except for retreating inside herself a little more. ”I guess so. Does that mean I helped then?” Layla injected more security and stability into her life.

Layla was proud of her woman for sure. She had changed from this girl that was obsessed with how she looked and how she presented herself and being as perfect as she could to being this proper adult with a stable job and her own family. She’d almost done a full switch but she was still her Bambi, the girl she had fallen for whilst still in school. She smiled softly in response.

Like she had said, Layla couldn’t think of anything worse than taking her daughter into work with her. She’d be way too much of a distraction. She chuckled. ”What if your department head hates kids?” Some people do y’know? ”She’d like it though I think. Lots of things to play with” Wands.. important documents.. anything really was of interest to the young girl.

As for her going in with them that was still out of the question. ”I’ll think about it” In other words that was a no. For now at least.