Thread: Fountain
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2018, 01:14 AM   #15 (permalink)
HOPEendures

Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaitlynn Hopsisk
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Heather Mitterbill
Minister's Office
Default Zach <3
Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.

SPOILER!!: Zach <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Her comments seemed genuine (and after a long time Zach had finally gotten a grip of being a better judge of characters) and he welcomed it with a warm smile. “Thank you. He’s the best person in my life. I’m really grateful for him.’’ He spoke with a soft, fond tone. It was usually one that accompanied his words every time he spoke of the boyfriend.

At her next words, Zach nodded. He of all people understood exactly what she meant. “I just hope you don’t ever give up on hoping you’ll find him or her. The wait will be worth it, even if you might be hesitant at first to get into anything.’’ This was experience speaking. Now he was shaking his head, his brown hair flying around is face. “Not a bit. Lots of people wish for the same thing. I bet it’ll come through soon.’’

Arianna gave him a small shrug that came with a sad sigh. "I don't think I'll ever give up hoping but it's like a fire. If you don't tend to it the right way it'll burn out on its own." It was nice to know though that someone hoped she would find her own happiness. "Thanks for the words of encouragement. I needed them."

She looked at her watch. It was getting a little late and she was sure that Camden would be waiting for her wanting to be fed and snuggle in her lap. Arianna gave him a smile. "I'm so glad I met you today Zachary. You really are an amazing person. I'd like to meet up again sometime, maybe meet your boyfriend?" Would it be weird for her to hug him? She was a hugger.

She Can't Help Herself. Her Mind Won't Slow Down.

Watch Out! There's A NEW Ravenclaw In Town.