Thread: Ecological: Office of Olly Emmons-Clarke
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 11:36 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tazzie

DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection
x12
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Olly simply smiled at the other woman for a moment, genuinely too. It still took her by surprise at times too. She had a BABY. And she was MARRIED. Also she was the head of a whole department now. All of that was just...as silly as that sounded, sometimes she still woke up at night and wondered if it had all been a dream somehow.

"I do." She leaned back in her seat a little, nodding towards one of the chairs across from her in what she hoped would indicate an invitation for Beatrice to sit down. "We do. She was born in January." Her eyes dropped to the documents the other woman had brought with her.

Right, the report.
Still smiling, she took a seat, draping one leg over the other. It's been so long since she was in this office. The last time she sat here was with Ms. Howell, offering her quite the assignment.

Turning her attention back to her Department Head, Beatrice bit her lip. We. This was one thing that the former eaglette knew though. She knew that Olly was married to another Ministry employee. "I don't think I've met your...wife." It was wife, right? Beatrice absolutely had nothing to say about that. What's important was that they were two people who loved each other.

And onto more baby talk. Internal!squeal!"You said January? So your baby is still only a few months old?" They were the cutest during those times.