Thread: Fountain
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 11:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
HOPEendures

Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaitlynn Hopsisk
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Heather Mitterbill
Minister's Office
Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.

SPOILER!!: Zach <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Zach found it rather comfortable to sit there listening to Arianna. He thought he was able to gather what she meant with her explanation. There was a nod for him and as he gazed into the water yet again, he said, “I think it’s a bit of both. Wishing for things to happen the way you want and working for them.’’ This was him speaking from experience especially given what had happened to him a few years back.

It wasn’t rare that Zach met someone who had a Pygmy Puff as a pet but as someone who never had one, he was fascinated. “What colour is he?’’ the man asked with interest. As for her being alone, he didn’t know if the feel sorry for her enjoying this fine weather, despite it being cold, on her own. “I’m not. I was actually on my way home but decided to pass through Diagon Alley. My boyfriend probably wouldn’t be home as yet anyway.’’ In other words, he was in no mood to go home to an empty house.

She nodded in agreement, "Nothing worth having comes easy." She grinned from ear to ear. "Camden is purple, my second favorite color. I'm more of a mint color person. Anyway, I found him in an alley all covered in dirt and cold as could be. My heart broke and I just couldn't leave him. So I scooped him up and he's been with me ever since" Yeah, her puff was her temporary person. She did almost everything with that purple ball of awesome. "He's the best really." She looked off down the street and got lost for a second in thought for a moment of the day she found him.

"Well I'm glad you decided to pass through," Arianna said beaming. "I really have a minimal social life, all work and no play, things like that." She started to sway back and forth a little in her spot. "If you don't mind me asking, how long have you and your boyfriend been together?" She was a sucker for a good relationship story. They always made her heart beat a little faster and her eyes shine a little brighter. Put her in a better mood for days.

She Can't Help Herself. Her Mind Won't Slow Down.

Watch Out! There's A NEW Ravenclaw In Town.