Thread: Fountain
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 11:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
HOPEendures

Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaitlynn Hopsisk
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Heather Mitterbill
Minister's Office
Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.

SPOILER!!: Zach :)"

As the young woman was speaking, Zach took the remaining steps so that he was right up to the Fountain. He reached into his pocket to pull out a few coins which he examined before throwing one into the watery depths. The examination was done because he happened to carry both Muggle and Wizarding money. Naturally, he had made sure to throw in a Wizarding coin- a sickle. “Have you ever had any wish come through?’’ he asked curiously and easily taking a seat on the edge of the fountain.

“Nice to meet you, Arianna. I’m Zachary.’’ Zach smiled brightly and tucked a strand of his longish, light brown hair behind his ear. It was useless as there was a bit of breeze around and the tucked strand was unhitched soon enough. “Are you waiting on someone or just here by yourself?’’

[/QUOTE]

She watched as he threw in a coin of his own and then when he sat she took up her own spot on the edge of the fountain. "Unfortunately, no. Doesn't stop me from trying though." Arianna looked over her shoulder back at the fountain. "I know some people think you need to go out and make life what you want it, but there are just somethings that no matter how hard you try seem to never happen. So I wish for them," she said wistfully.

"Nice to meet you too Zachary." She relaxed a little and a smile spread across her lips as a silent chuckle shook her body a little. "I wish I could say I was waiting on someone but I'm all by myself. I usually bring Camden, my Pygmy Puff, with me but he hates the cold." Other than the purple puff, she did everything alone...but she wasn't going to tell that to someone she just met. "How about you? Looking to meet up with someone or enjoying this day by yourself?"

She Can't Help Herself. Her Mind Won't Slow Down.

Watch Out! There's A NEW Ravenclaw In Town.