Thread: Fountain
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 11:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Arianna! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOPEendures View Post

One last deep breath in and she opened her eyes and looked right into the eyes of a man she had never met. She wasn't sure he was staring at her exactly, so Arianna looked over her shoulder, to her left and right and then had to accept that it in fact was she that he was staring at.

"Caaaaan I help you?" Arianna wasn't comfortable with being the center of anyone's attention and she kinda felt put on the spot in that moment. Had he witnessed the whole thing with her and the wishing? He had to, after all he was standing there....staring at her. If he asked what she wished for she was going to remain tight lipped. She wasn't about to ruin the chance that they could come true.

The woman had lovely eyes. Anyone could see that but he had not realised he was staring. Woops. Possibly a habit from all the people watching he was used to doing. It was because of her looking in all directions made Zach realise he was staring. Rude of him, right? “Sorry,’’ he said and stuck his hands in his pants pockets. “It’s just that I haven’t seen anyone wish on this Fountain in a while.’’

Zach edged to the Fountain to peer into the watery depths. There were so many coins in there that it was unbelievable. He looked back at the woman. “Anyway, I hope whatever it is that you wished for, I hope you get it.’’ Would he try that sometime? The man didn’t think that he would because he had Ansley Finch and Ansley was his world.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺