Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 03:30 AM   #7 (permalink)
Birchwoodmom

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office
| Ravenpuff | Part Ninja | Boat Rocker | Exhausted Pigeon |

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
He froze a little bit because that was a professor's voice. And he wasn't sure if what he was doing would be looked down on...as some sort of...obscure rule breaking or whatnot. So he very slowly turned to see...it was Professor Arithmancy guy! Davis. "You too, sir," he said with a bow of his head in respect. "Is that not allowed?" he asked softly. "I didn't know it wasn't allowed--I can go change if it's against the r-rules--" he said nervously, suddenly wondering how'd he get any exercise done in his school robes if this were the case. He looked down at his sweatpants.

"No, not...really. Just practicing in general. I'm not the best, so I think practice is where I can make it up. Have you ever danced before, Professor Davis?" he asked earnestly. The redhaired boy glanced up at the sun for a second before looking back at Davis. He wiped his forehead with the back of his hand and wished he looked slightly less...a mess for this conversation. Sloppy, his parents would call it.
Foster shook his head. "No, no. You are exercising and I'll happily vouch for you if the Headmaster happens to see you and has issue with your attire." He knew that at the start of October, he wouldn't be able to do anything about taking away points for not being in uniform. The rule would be official by then. As it was, they still had a few more days until the official announcement was made.

He loved that the young man was practicing without having to. It showed just how mature and responsible he was. "I applaud your hard work, Mr. Choi. Keep up the practicing and you will accomplish whatever goals you have set." He thought for a moment. "You know, if you ever need a place to practice your dancing, you are welcome to use my Tea and Meditation room. There isn't a lot of extra space in there, but if you slide over some of the pillows, I think you could still get in a good workout."