View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 03:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
Devina Wellheart
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Silas Rainier Montesh Jr
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Braedon James Lorkin
Games & Sports
1 of 4 Amigos Don't underestimate me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Chloe had just gotten into her book and was chewing on her lip a little when she heard a voice and looked up. "Oh Cal, Hello" A smile crossed her lips as pink moved into her cheeks thinking about how he really knew she wasn't a Hufflepuff now.

"Brilliant, I don't know about that. They still made me go back to the house I don't think I should be in." Moving over she gave him room on her blanket. "I love Ravenclaw, but I don't think I'm doing it justice. Classes don't come easy to me like I think they did for my mum and dad. During that attack last term I was in the way and horrible. I should have failed last term.... That isn't Ravenclaw at all." She knew she wasn't doing her part in her house, but she was now trying to come up with a plan to fix that.

"How is term going for you?" She was curious to see if she was the only one having a hard time.

Cal thought Chloe had a nice smile when she answered as he approached. It made his smile a bit bigger than the sad forced one he'd tried to muster.

" I thought it was.. Ya got more nerve than I do. I shoulda been sorted into Slytherin like my friends Beth and Eria.. But instead I was placed in Hufflepuff.", he said as he took a seat next to her on her blanket and pet his kitten when she settled on his lap quickly. " This is Beatrice.. Rylee got 'im for me for my birthday."

Callum shrugged as he considered her question, " It's been a rough start.. I keep losin' points for stupid stuff and Professor Fletcher is mean as they get I think.. I don't even know how many pushups I'm gonna end up doin' in his class this term.." This, of course, was his attempt at be humorous..