Thread: Minister's Office: Conference and Meeting Rooms
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 05:53 AM   #17 (permalink)
Nymphadoraliz
Dark Force Defense League
Crup

x12 x12
Becky's Bestie | Magic Pen Original Nymphadora | Lizasaurus

Isaac gave a little smirk when January used her wand, he assumed she had cast a sound proof spell or something similar at Victoria's comment. He listened as she spoke nodding a little. A new department head for that matter too, although Airey wasn't new to the ministry. "Ye are not alone in the wanting te impeach him." Isaac murmured in agreement at January's question. "I agree thet he should be fired and arrested and sent te jail immediately but I haf a feelin' he'll fight ever' bit."

Sitting back a little he chewed his lip "We could offer him somethin' te avoid a big mess and the Daily Prophet diggin' around. Somethin' such as either he steps down immediately or we put charges against 'im." There were a lot of charges that were coming to mind and more that were possible.

"It won' keep all rumors away but it would give 'im the chance te walk away. If not I'm prepared to put the wizengamot behind us and impeach 'im te the fullness of our laws." His eyes went to Conley as he spoke "'Tis possible. Depends on how much he wants te fight. I think we should give 'im the option." He looked to the others wondering what their thoughts were though now.

You are Coffee!