Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 12:25 AM   #37 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

There was a new creature, after all! “What creature?” Kay asked Tristan with even more interest. “The billywig?’’ A guess was all she had because her colleague wasn’t giving her much to go on. “Unless you’re keeping this a secret for now then I’ll have to head over there tomorrow to check it out.’’ Because you, Tristan, has spiked her interest.

“Oh, not Derf.’’ The Claw Head of House didn’t elaborate more; she wasn’t pushing Ignatius to have a conversation with her if he didn’t want to. “If she’ not too busy at the time I have scheduled the lesson, then she is most welcome. She is a talented lady and I’d love having her there.’’

Her mood somewhat now improved because of the pretty roses she now had in her possession, Kaysha couldn’t help but smile. She had conjured up a vase, filled it with water and was now arranging it to suit her; a few of them were in a cattywampus in the thing but a few more moments of shifting and rearranging solved that little problem. It was only then that the vase looked organised. And not a moment too soon! The kiddos had begun to arrive. Kay watched them file in, taking their places at their respective House tables. Emmalyn, her little human, was spotted among the crowd.

Two persons stuck out though. Two strangers. Kay’s smile turned into a frown as she watched them ascend the Staff table, one of them handing a slip of paper to Regina. As for the greetings, she was so surprised by the appearances that she forgot her manners. Momentarily forgetting about them, Kaysha looked to Regina. Her frown only deepened at the lengthy silence that followed. Then... Regina was leaving? What on Earth?

Kay’s eyes followed the Headmistress until she was out of sight then went back to the stranger now speaking at the podium? Stand? Really? What respect did he exactly deserve? He had come butting in unceremoniously. She for one remained firmly sitting on her chair though she did listen to his words with slightly narrowed eyes. Under no circumstances she did not trust him. How right she was not to.

New Headmaster... new Divination professor...

Gracious!

Whatever was next?

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺