Thread: The Playground
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2018, 08:55 PM   #79 (permalink)
Callie

DMC
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Katarina Emily Denaker
First Year
Fluttery Pegasi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
A very bright toothy baby smile broke across the little ginger haired boys face when Quinn turned around. Saros. That was him! Lifting his little hand that wasn't clasping an arm of his stuffie he wiggled his fingers at Quinn and the little girl who was with her. Giggling he tried reaching out to grab some of the glitter that was falling towards the ground.

"It's alright, he's not alone," Rylee smiled warmly seeing the brief moment of worry on her friends face. She might only be thirteen but she would never take her eyes off of her nephew while watching him. Babies got into everything! All she had to do was blink and Saros would be gone with how quickly he was starting to toddle around now.

"Tinker Bell for sure," Rylee giggled softly amusement clear in her shining blue eyes. Lexi had been right. That potion was AWESOME! "It's going alright." She had very little free time lately having chosen to work on several different over the summer. Not to mention babysitting Saros and some of the other kids near her home. "How's your summer?"
It put Quinn at ease hearing Rylee's voice as much as the words said. She'd seen Saros in action, how fast he could move, so the idea of him slipping away before anyone could stop it, wasn't that much of a stretch. Quinn was glad that wasn't the case.

"I have Ellie to thank for this," she said, laughing and gesturing to the glitter she was constantly shedding. Ellie was giggling loudly and trying to catch the glitter in her hands to throw it back up in the air again. Sadly the glitter was vanishing too fast for her to throw it, but she was a determined little 1 year old.

"It's good. I'm really good. Busy, with family, and learning Norwegian." Although half of that was her doing, finding every way to occupy any free moment so she wouldn't thinking about Reese too much. So far, it was a success.

Ellie fussed, grabbing at the air, this time not for glitter, but for Quinn, who scooped the girl up in her arms. Ellie immediately grabbed up handfuls of glitter and tossed them back in the air, now that they weren't vanishing as fast. "Oh, I see how it is. You just want me for my glitter!" Quinn teased, and attacked Ellie with tickles. Ellie's laugh was one of the greatest sounds in the world in Quinn's eyes.

"So what have you been up to?" She asked Rylee.