View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 03:45 AM   #199 (permalink)
Kimothy

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Astrid Grimaldi
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie View Post
Second year, but new to Hogwarts. She's Dutch and attended Beauxbatons her first term.
That works, definitely. Drew’s a bit awkward, but he’ll be fine He’s been in Hogwarts since his first term. Any place you’re eyeing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
gosh I wonder who will see if I can get him out from whatever cave he is in with the Russian Ministry at the moment to swing by Diagon

let's do your new site baby with Derf when the school opens :3 (and he surely knows Amaia too, come to think of it)
LOL yeah, no idea at all Vivi will make time whenever he’s free. She’s probably taking very intensive Spanish lessons during this summer, but y’know... for that certain brain bby of yours... :3

Also yes, for when school opens! I think Drew would know of Amaia. He has a tiny crush on her (former cos she’s being pulled out, right?) dorm mate (Also did you know our last Vivi-Andrei site RP was during the summer before their second year? Oldies)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTiger View Post
Depends on how awkward we want to make it? Lol
Omg lol I can’t deal with that awkward yet. Even the prom encounter was awkward I hope they’ll fix it though... but Drew and Kieran instead? :3

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...