View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 06:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Floo travel wasn’t really something that bothered Stasya too much. Considering her mama wasn’t entirely confident about overseas Apparition and it was easier to Floo to her grandparents house than to deal with Portkeys. If she ignored all the whirling views of fireplaces, it was less jarring than Portkey travel too, except for the soot issue. But that was easily fixed too, as Stasya managed to brush off the soot clinging to her clothes relatively quickly. Although there was a bit of a spinning feeling as she’d returned to a fully standing position near the others who had already arrived. Emmalyn, Sky and another Slytherin. Which made her feel a bit more comfortable, really, as it had been weird to think of the trip as just including Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs.

Of which, it seemed like she was the first Gryffindor to arrive, so she felt the need to represent. Plus, she’d really wanted to practice her Gobbledegook, so once she was confident that she’d regained her equilibrium, she’d sent the two grumpy-looking goblins a smile, even as she’d received a bag from another. “Tsamp you,” she said, directing it honestly at all the goblins. Because they all deserved thanks for letting them come to visit and learn about whatever exactly the headmistress had planned. Therefore, she could say ‘Thank you’ to them in their own language.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero