View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 07:41 PM   #17 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She didn't see why it mattered if she asked someone to get him or just waited. Having fun sitting there and people watching didn't bother Chloe in the slightest. So she just shrugged her brother off, "Next time I'll ask, okay?" If it would make him happy she would do that from now on, though she might just hang out in the corridor anyway.

Most of the classes they wouldn't have together, well this was a bummer, Chloe was hoping to get to use the help of her brother whenever she got lost or if she needed him, but she would be fine, she knew that. If it was everyone in her year she wouldn't feel too dumb around them. "Oh, well I guess that's good then, I mean you wouldn't want to be bored learning things over that I need to learn." Thinking about it she wanted to say maybe he could teach her what he was learning, but she figured it would be too hard at this point.

"So you'll hang out with me even though you have friends to hang out with?" Chloe knew she'd make friends, but he was her brother so he would spend time with her for that reason alone she hoped. "I mean like quidditch and this house cup thing. So we are competing against each other." She loved competing, but against Gunnar at school? That would be weird.
"Okay," Gunnar nodded and shoved his hands in his pockets as they continued to walk, considering the subject closed. There were plenty of other things to talk about anyway as demonstrated by Chloe's questions. "Yeah, I hope not," he said, thinking about their periodic combined classes. "Maybe it will be like a review." He didn't really know considering his only experience with that was last year when he needed to learn everything anyway, but he hoped that it would be learning more things rather than reviewing old things that the new students had yet to learn. But a review might not be all bad.

"Yeah, of course... You can meet my friends and I'm sure you'll make some of your own friends anyway." He and Chloe had always been fairly close; he didn't see that changing now, though he still was rather unimpressed that they hadn't been sorted into the same house. That might make it a little harder. Oh. "Yeah, our houses will be competing for the house cup and the Quidditch cup. But they really aren't that big of a deal. Some people make a big deal about points and stuff, but most people don't." He personally thought it a little stressful, but his house did win the cup last year so he probably wasn't the best to ask about it.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line