Thread: Booths & Tables
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 09:41 PM   #189 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caiden Denholm
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
Gryffindor
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonea View Post
With her high heels clicking on the ground, a pink purse hanging on her shoulder and her long dark hair hanging lose over her shoulder the old Slyhterin looked around for her school friend, Daichi. She did not have much friends because of one simple reason, much people were just not good enough to be around her. A witch like her, from a good family and a pure bloodline was just not somebody anyone could be friends with. But... Although Daichi was easy and not that special, she liked him. Hmm, he must be so crateful to have me as his friend, she thought while nodding to herself. Yes, Daichi was lucky to have the privilege being friends with her...

Looking around her, standing still she noticed her old friend, already eating some ice cream and she smiled for just a moment before she looked cool again, with her chin lifted up, her black and very expensive looking dress making her look younger she walking toward the other wizard. "Long time not seen" She said with a light voice, sitting in front of her friend.
It had been the sound of high heels that had caught his attention to the door. He knew that Sonea prefered to be wearing heels so when he heard the sound, the Ministry worker turned around in his seat and waved at the young woman to show where he was.

As he waiting for her to come to his booth, Daichi felt something drip on his hand and he quickly began to eat the ice cream again.

She was right. It had been a long time since they had last seen each other. "I believe it has been five, give or take a few years since we last saw each other" he said as he watched her taking a seat. "I like your dress, very stylish" as an ex worker in the fashion industry this was something he looked at. "Do you want an ice cream? My treat"