View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 01:54 AM   #13 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She was snuggled pretty good in her blanket with Teacup, but as soon as she heard the voice the blanket left her head and she looked up with her bright green eyes. "Gunnar!" Getting up the little blonde moved closer to him and let the kitten walk beside her.

"I was looking for you, I couldn't find your common room opening and I couldn't get in if I did, so I thought maybe I could just sit here and watch for you." She didn't mind sitting there even though the Dungeons were scarier than the rest of the castle.

"I wanted to have breakfast with you, that's allowed isn't it?" She still hated being in a different house then her brother, but hopefully they could still do things together like eat breakfast. "You do want to eat breakfast with me, right?"
"Oh, were you?" Gunnar looked from his sister as she got up to the little kitten on the floor next to her. He sort of figured as much, unless she had gone exploring already and was taking a break. "You should have asked someone to come get me. I would have come out sooner." Because yeah, even if she would have found the entrance, she couldn't have just gotten in.

Oh, breakfast was good, and he nodded happily, feeling in a slightly better mood. "Yeah, of course... yes and yes." That was a yes to both questions. "I'm hungry... and you can sit at my table if you want." He did sit at her table for a little bit last night after she was sorted, so he hoped she realized that was okay.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line