View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 03:59 AM   #30 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Beth didn’t mean to be wary of anyone, it was just...despite her bubbly outward personality the young girl took a while to truly trust anyone. Quinn was still the only person she trusted with anything and everything, everyone else simply fell by the wayside when it came to trust.

So sitting there, as Professor Stewart took those points away from Quinn, was hard, odd…and hard. Quinn wasn’t meaning to hurt anyone but…oh, merlin this was going to be hard wasn’t it? Looking over to Quinn all Beth did was give her an expression that clearly read as sorry, because she was. Sorry she had lost the points, and sorry about whatever had ruined the friendship, even fleeting, that she had once shared with Ewan.

Oh…class had started, her silent thoughts were being interrupted by questions about…transportation, sure, she was aware the lesson was on transportation. Still, a part of her didn’t right well care about transportation. She knew it was a thing but it wasn’t like she had to use all that often herself.

Glancing she watched as Kemp talked about a trip to Disney world, her eyes somewhat glazing over as she spoke of the experience. It wasn’t that it was boring – it was…it was more that she didn’t really care for Disney not really. Finally, after quite a bit of contemplation the blonde raised her hand.

”I’ve taken quite a few black cabs when I’m at home with my family - and…I think my favorite experience was using a little paddleboat in a pond over summer? We didn’t get anywhere really, but I mean, I know paddleboats, kayaks, and canoes are muggle transportation.” she was speaking firmly because well, she knew things.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________