View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 01:55 AM   #21 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birchwoodmom View Post
"I think you will do brilliantly." She nodded her head with complete confidence. "Chaser is a great position. You just need to trust you team and not worry about the bludgers that might be aiming for your head." She giggled a bit. "Really though, if you trust the beaters to protect you, you can zip across the field a score much easier." She hoped it was the same for her team as it was on the Huffelpuff team. Derf had never let her get hit by any of the bludgers. He was a fantastic beater, so she never worried.

"Are you friends with any of the other Ravenclaw's that are trying out?" It always helped to be friends with the other team members. Her best friends were on the team with her last term, and she hoped they would all make the team again for the current term. "Friends make playing a lot more fun." Chloe seemed like a nice girl, so she hoped she had friends trying out for the team with her. She shrugged "Either way, I'd be happy to practice with you any time you would like."
It was so NICE of Emmalyn to take this time to make her feel better, and Chloe flushed in pleasure. "Thank you. I hope so... I hope we have the opportunity to play each other later this term. I promise not to take it easy on you." Big lie. Chloe couldn't be a Beater for the very reason that all she did was take it easy on people. She desperately hated hurting anyone.

"Oh, I am! Yes! My very good friend Juni is trying out with me. And Miss Prefect Jessa, of course." Who Chloe admired SO much. "Friends make playing more fun. I'll keep that in mind. And we can definitely practice together. I will fit you into my schedule for sure." Speaking of her schedule. "I should get back to studying. You'll be okay?"

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest