View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 01:14 AM   #10 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Gunnar had not been pleased that his sister hadn't been sorted into the same house that he was, but he had done his best to hide that fact at the feast. He didn't need her to be upset more than necessary, which she definitely would be if he wasn't reassuring. Not that he had anything against Ravenclaw, but could they be any further away from each other than one of them in the dungeons and the other up in a tower? And he was already feeling bad for Morgan being all alone with both of his siblings away at Hogwarts now.

The twelve year old was a little bit grouchy when he headed out of the common room for breakfast. He attributed that to waking up on the wrong side of the bed, but he had all of those other thoughts on his mind too that contributed to all of that as well. Eh.. he really didn't like feeling that way now that he was back here. He should be more excited, right?

He wasn't far down the corridor when he saw a small, bundled figure sitting against the wall. "Chloe...?" he questioned as he approached. "What are you doing out here?" Was she looking for him?
She was snuggled pretty good in her blanket with Teacup, but as soon as she heard the voice the blanket left her head and she looked up with her bright green eyes. "Gunnar!" Getting up the little blonde moved closer to him and let the kitten walk beside her.

"I was looking for you, I couldn't find your common room opening and I couldn't get in if I did, so I thought maybe I could just sit here and watch for you." She didn't mind sitting there even though the Dungeons were scarier than the rest of the castle.

"I wanted to have breakfast with you, that's allowed isn't it?" She still hated being in a different house then her brother, but hopefully they could still do things together like eat breakfast. "You do want to eat breakfast with me, right?"