View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 08:31 AM   #11 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
A breeze blew the long front hair into his eyes. Brushing them away he looked up to see Professor Marchand. “Oh, hey Professor Marchand, its gorgeous out here, its so nice to have cooler weather. My grandparents farm was sweltering all summer.” He was trying to decide if he should get himself back up to standing position, but decided against it.

“How was your summer professor?”
He was always happy that he made an effort with the professors to ensure that he wasn’t just a name or a student to them, that they actually remembered him when he would one day graduate. Although he still kind of hoped he’d end up back at Hogwarts teaching some day, but first he wanted to be a leader in slytherin.
Gaston flattened his dark hair back down as the breeze ruffled and smiled at Patrick. "It is a gorgeous day," he agreed, leaning on the rail of the bridge. He wasn't exactly sure how to reply to the mention of the farm, seeing as he'd never actually visited one. The closest he'd come to that was reading a few books with a farm setting. "That must've been... unbearable. Granted, I don't know much about farms, but I've lived through a heat wave or two myself." Like that summer before his fourth year when his parents' air conditioner went out, for example. "So do you like farming, aside from the hot weather?"

His bright blue eyes scanned the horizon as he waited for an answer. He could almost see to his house in Hogsmeade from here, and a fresh pang of longing for his wife and daughter gripped his heart. He was so lost in thought that he forgot he wasn't alone until Patrick asked him about his summer. "My summer was pleasantly uneventful," he replied. No possessions, no hawks, no psycho Ilvermorny professors and their cult. "It was nice to have time off with my wife and daughter. We spent most of the summer in London- my wife has family there."

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...