View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 09:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
Alexia Lestrange
Hufflepuff
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dominic(Dom) Dawson
Third Year
Default For Serena

Dom was bored, he needed something to do, more like he needed to talk to someone but all his friends seem busy. He loved the summer he had with them, he wished it wouldn't have ended especially the time he spent with Serena. He really liked her, but she was his best friend and he didn't want to ruin things between them or make it awkward for them, he heard about how best friends go into relationships and it ruins it for them all together he didn't want that. Although how was he suppose to let go how he feels? It wasn't like there was a switch you could flip to stop liking your best friend. Sighing to himself he found himself at the wooden bridge one of his favorite places at Hogwarts.

Looking at the sight in front of him, he thought more about how great this summer was, it was probably the best summer he had in a long time, one he'll never forget. Although with Serena being around him all summer, his feelings for her gotten stronger, it wasn't until the summer time he knew what these feelings were and actually meant. Boy...the adventures of now being a teenager, new emotions and feelings in the air this year but ue wasn't too worried about that. Although he was worried about Serena not liking him as well, he guess maybe their homemade trip would be their first date if things went good between them.

Don't need nobody to save me, give up you know I'm never slowing down!