View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 10:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default *grabs*
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
Seemed wild that he was already back at Hogwarts again, doing the whole school thing instead of helping his grandparents on their farm and playing baseball. Even though his parents both went to Hogwarts, they insisted he live the normal life each summer. It was nice and breezy on the bridge today, and it made the thought of having afternoon classes much worse. If he had it his way, he’d spend the whole day outside soaking up the sun.

Folding his legs, which were long and gangly it felt like considering he went from being a mere 4’9” last term to 5’4” out of nowhere. His whole family was tall but man did this make him feel awkward, he was taller than everyone in his class it seemed. He pushed his legs through the slats of the bridge and leaned on the railing of the bridge, looking out at the lake at the beauty it held. He was oblivious to everything else but the beauty that Hogwarts held.
It had been a long time since Gaston had taken a leisurely stroll around the grounds. Most days he spent holed up in his office, buried in his work. The faster he got things done in the day, the more time he had to spend with his wife and daughter at night. He normally didn't mind the long periods of isolation - his childhood got him used to that - but today was just too nice to be spent indoors alone.

He wandered along the bridge, taking in the sights around him, and soon realized he was not alone. Wait, was that...? It took him a moment to recognize Patrick. The boy had gotten a lot taller since last term! "Hello, Mr. Dooley," he said, waving at the Slytherin. "Nice day to be outside, isn't it?"

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...