View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 11:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
It felt a little weird being back.

Well, to Steph at least. She had a rather interesting and adventurous summer that she didn't want to end. After last term's presentation of the Wizard of Oz, the red head felt like concentrating on her singing a little more. Sure, she didn't have a lead role or solo singing part, but at least she sang. It reminded her of why she started when she was little.

Anyway.

Walking into the courtyard and back out, Stephanie munched on an apple she swiped from the kitchens. Walking on the bridge, she breathed in the common Hogwarts air and almost laughed to herself. Fifth year was going to smell like exams, long nights, and coffee runs.
It was only the past summer that Felicity had started enjoying coffee: the long nights helping her dad or sitting on their buildings roof, trying to distract herself, had given a need for it. She missed the iced frappes from the coffee shop a block away, but the lattes the elves had made her were alright, and they were sure to help keep her awake over the course of her NEWT study.

Clutching her reusable travel mug in her hand, she wandered along outside, hat pulled low over her ears against the mild fall air. Feet tapping on the wooden bridge, she hesitated before wandering onto it, sipping from her mug as she moved slowly along. The Hufflepuff got a smile from her as she got closer.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽