Thread: Main Buffet
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 05:55 AM   #92 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
"As long as they don't end up like how I was growing up, I'll be more than happy." That's all he needed. He had changed drastically over the years and was much happier now than he had ever been. Evan took a bit of his wrap wiping his mouth with his napkin.

The more he talked with Gabby during their lunch breaks the more he came to find that they did have similar things in common. "Before I remarried our family was very small now it's grown much larger than I could have every thought possible. The funny thing about it is that it feels as if it's always been this way." That was what made it perfect. How easy the transition had been. How well everyone had gotten along. Evan laughed. "You say that now but you never know what happens." Take him for example. He never thought he would have any kids.

Evan waved a hand at her as if to shush her laughing. "If you're old than I'm ancient," he joked. "I'm the one who's daughter has children remember?" Where had the time gone?
Gabby hadn't heard too much about how Evan had been growing up, but she had learned enough from his sister to have gotten an idea. It just went to show how a person could change for the better. She, of course, had been amazing since birth, but a lot of other people weren't nearly as lucky. "I'm sure they will turn out to be just fine. What with their parents as a good example. And Hady as well, of course." Because she was another example in their lives. After giving him a smile, she took another bite of her wrap.

This was something that she could definitely relate to. Gabby had a smaller family as well, seeing as her first husband hadn't had a lot of relatives and she didn't have any kids with him... "Same with me. Not that Archer's family is massive or anything, but my first husband had a very small family. And of course now I have two kids." Not that it was a lot or anything, but it was something. Evan's next comment got a laugh from her. "Touche. If you asked me ten years ago if I ever wanted children, I would have called you crazy." But look at her now. "I never even expected the ones that I have now." Though of course she loved them with all her heart - that went without saying.

More laughter followed. "True, but we are still young at heart. And we certainly are young compared to Dumbledore." That man had been REALLY old when he died.