Thread: Main Buffet
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 02:32 PM   #89 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhittyBitty View Post

”Truer words have never been spoken, and that is something that I want my girls to know.” There was no way that Gabby would ever let Valeria and Liana be walked over or too afraid to speak their minds; her daughters would be loud and go after all they wanted in the world. Or at least that was her hope... Really, she would love them with all her heart no matter how they turned out, but she really wanted the best for them in this life. Archer obviously did too.

Chases Butterfly? That was certainly interesting, Gabby mused as the ate more of the wrap. Native stuff wasn’t really her thing, nor were butterflies, but there were worse things in the world. Some parents chose absolutely idiotic names for their children. ”Well, it is a pretty name that’s for sure.” Not as nice as her girls’ names, but yeah. Still nice. ”Now that’s a logical approach. I like that.” All this talk had her thinking more and more about some possible names for the future child. Gabby had to remind herself that this was not the time for such things, that it made more sense for her to wait. Really, she just wanted to have another baby with her husband and for it to be planned this time.

”So long as it’s not as crazy as what happens at Hogwarts, I’m good with anything.” Beacause yeah, that was a bit much.
A slight grin formed on the mans face when Gabby agreed with him. "It's what I'm teaching my girls as well. My boys too. As well as my granddaughter." This also included any other grandchildren he might be graced with over the years. "I won't tolerate disrespect from them in anyway but I do want them to know that they have every right to their own opinions and values." Raised one very strong, smart, capable daughter already and wants his other children to be the same way.

The topic of names could sometimes be a touchy one. People were different. Tastes varied, styles varied, cultures were taken into account. "It is. They like it and it seems to suit her nicely." That's all that mattered really. The parents liked the name they chose. "When you have a lot of kids it's not always easy to have a pattern or keep a certain flow when naming them." There had been a LOT of discussion about what they liked and didn't like.

"Mm... I'm getting to old to deal with anything that's happening at Hogwarts nowadays," Evan chuckled lightly. He mainly only knew what was happening there right now due to his nephew attending the school.

You are Bread!