View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 12:33 AM   #781 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

ANABETH CHASE GREYVSON
Charrie Model: Elizabeth Lail
Post Color: #2E9981

THE BORING P E R S O N A L DETAILS

FULL NAME: Anabeth Chase Greyvson
YOU W I L L CALL ME: Beth
NICKNAMES: Gumball Girl, GG, Gravestone, Betty Boop, B, Bethelbee
DoB: November 1st, 2083
BLOOD-STATUS: it s h o u l d be illegal to ask this but, alright, I’m a pureblood...half if you take my father into consideration
BLOOD TYPE: AB-
ASTROLOGICAL SIGN: scorpio
MYERS-BRIGGS PERSONALITY TYPE: ENTJ
CURRENT RESIDENCE: Hogwarts
PREVIOUS RESIDENCE: Chelsea, London England | New York City, New York, USA (1 year)
FLUENT IN: English, French – willing to learn e v e r y t h i n g
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: *crickets*
PET: a Pygmypuff named PANCAKE (Gifted by Daniel Yoon)
TECHNICALLY THESE ARE M A G I C A L FACTS

SCHOOL: Hogwarts
HOUSE: Slytherin
YEAR: First
WAND: Veela hair (donated by Great-Grandmother Freyja Vilasandra) & dragon heartstring core Peruvian Vipertooth, Ash, 11" inflexible purchased in France while visiting her grandmother - the hair was donated by a family-friend "in spite" of her granchildren
PATRONUS: yet unknown
AMORTENTIA: yet unknown
AGROTENTIA: yet unknown
BOGGART: yet unknown
SPECIAL ABILITIES: yet to be discovered...proficient liar (or so she believes)
BEST SUBJECT(s): unknown
WORST SUBJECT(s): unknown
OWL & NEWT SCORES: tbt
EXTRA CIRRICULARS:
SOMETIMES A P P E A R A N C E S MATTER

HEIGHT: 5’7” (US) | 170.18 cm
WEIGHT: skinny, but healthy – long torso
HAIR COLOR: “dirty” blonde
HAIR TYPE: long & straight
EYE COLOUR: grey
BUILD: slender with a longer torso
FACECLAIM: Elizabeth Lail
PIERCINGS: ears
LATERALITY: right (somewhat ambidextrous - training herself)
RELATIONSHIPS M A K E THE WITCH

MOTHER: Imogen S. Greyvson
BIOLOGICAL FATHER: Herbert Chase (+)
SIBLINGS: Cordelia Greyvson (twin)
COUSINS: Quinnlin Moon, Ellie Moon, Beatrice Chase-Selwyn, Cassandra Chase-Selwyn
THE CLOSE FRIENDS: Quinnlin Moon, Octavia "Octopus" Loftbottom, Yeti (the dog), Reese "undercover slytherin" Prichard, Daehyun "Daniel"/"Dusty" Yoon
FRIENDS: Quinnlin Moon, Octavia Loftbottom, Daehyun "Daniel" Yoon, Reese "undercover slytherin" Prichard, Dizzy, Runa, Trinetta "Nettie" Gladin, Ethan Denton, ...*more to come*
THE RESPECTED ONES: Laurel Vance, Puck Moon, Vincent Moon, Freyja, Runa, Dizzy, & Yeti (the dog)...
AQUAINTANCES: Chase ("Mr/Sir Salty Pants"/"Salty") Spenley, Ewan Jones, Reese "Little Red" Prichard, Flynn Kowalski, Lydia Beckett, Annaliese Toussaint, Karlin Upstead, Aisling Black, Sloane Black, Eloise Fairfield, Vivian Fairfield, Daehyun "Daniel" Yoon, Trinetta Gladin
FRENEMY: (respected) Trinetta "Nettie" Gladin,
COMPLICATED: i think salty likes me and is trying to claim i like him
COACH:Flynn Kowalski...really he's a lifestyle coach (former), Eria Lovecraft
Her family tree can be found here
DON’T TAKE IT P E R S O N A L ITS JUST MY PERSONALITY

STRENGTHS: Quick thinking, Friendly & Bubbly demeanor, Charismatic, “caring” (sometimes she fakes it), Energetic, Ability to fake being polite with people when she r e a l l y wants to set them on fire and burn them to a crisp…like the sometimes-burnt chicken the kitchen sends up, Friendliness, honest ability to accept people and l o v e people just as they are,
WEAKNESS: stubborn, can be ‘rude’ either intentionally or unintentionally, the inability to not look at a situation and think how can I work this, insensitive,
LIKES: Dancing to the beat of her own drum, her drums, music (loads, don’t even ask), food, pizza, cheese, convincing people to bake for her, fashion, shopping, reverse psychology, the art of manipulation and learning about it, psychology, Greek mythology,
DISLIKES: people that eat with their mouths open, smelly people that n e e d to learn the art of hygiene, rude boys, rude girls, t h o s e people that j u s t give themselves away like they’re a five dollar sandwich and not a human
SPOILER!!: personality expanded
AN INDEPT LOOK AT WHAT MAKES ME M E
PERSONALITY TYPE: ENTJ
DETAILED PERSONALITY: she is bold, imaginative, and strong-willed and can be spontaneous. Beth like some of her family members can tend to be on the narcissistic side. She has a tendency to passive aggressive and aggressive when provoked. When she feels comfortable with people she is caring, friendly, and supportive of her friends/family. She can be aggressive when her friends/SOs are put in harm’s way. She wants to be viewed as being bold but also feels comfortable when she is convincing others to do things for her. Keeps trying to gaslight everyone when she has the chance to. Beth thinks that she is quite like her elder cousin Puck Moon (nee Greyvson).
LETS BE F A C T U A L ABOUT IT
Face Claim: Charlotte McKee
RP Color: #2E9981

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________

Last edited by itsjustjesse; 04-10-2019 at 01:27 AM.