View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 11:45 AM   #26 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Yes, I did use google maps as reference. x3 Anyone else who'd like to join us?
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archibald Greer View Post
Where the devil was going on??

Archie was minding his own business, going on his routine stroll through the streets on his way to the park where he read the paper, when all of a sudden a hoard of youngsters made their appearance. The old man nearly lost his balance out of the shock of one of them (Beau) shouting extremely loud about wanting ice cream and needing the loo. He caught himself against one of the building walls and gripped his cane tighter before he regained his footing.

Bloody kids.

He gave a stiff nod at the girl's (Zita) response to the boy and opened his mouth to agree ... and then another boy (Matthew) made a comment that really riled up his old bones. Naturally, the older boy got a little jab with his cane.

"Not on my street," he grumbled. He then pointed a long finger at one of the buildings nearby. "Public loo's over there, kid."
Closing his muggle pocketbook with a snap, Jace looked out of the bus' window when it came to halt, and momentarily took in what he saw from where he was sat. It was indeed a beautiful weekend, and he was quite surprised that he wasn't freaking out with the fact that it was their last weekend before the exams. Just a couple of days after that, he'd be packing up his dormitory for good to leave Hogwarts...and Scotland in general.

Not wanting to get caught up in the excessive excitement from the younger crowd, he stalled for just a bit to let them all pass before he got up and exited the muggle ride himself. He fished out a pair of muggle in-ear headphones, wore them and played a nice upbeat music from his portable music player. Having spent most of his summer days with muggles back in Japan, blending in with the crowd was not a problem at all. As long as the wand inside his shirt's sleeve was kept out of sight, he looked like a normal 18-year-old muggle tourist; he didn't even look like a local with his unique features.

As a general rule, the first thing to do was to look for an information center. He asked a young woman where to obtain a map, and he was directed towards the large clock tower right smack in the center of the city proper. Jace emerged from the establishment carrying a fold-away map and read all about the interesting sites and activities that are worth checking out. Balvenie and Auchindoun Castle caught his attention, and it raised a tiny problem: transportation. There was no way, he'd walk that far if they only have a day. He'd have to squeeze in a decent meal in between tours.

Pulling his earphones off of his ears, Jace approached an old man who was definitely not a member of the school staff and cleared his throat to get his attention. "Good day, sir. How are you?" he said with a slight bow of his head, an inbred gesture, and custom from a native of Japan. "I'm new to Dufftown, and I was wondering if you could tell me where the train station is? Which line should I take to get to Balvenie Castle?" he said showing the old man his newly acquired map from the Tourist Center. "Do you also know a place where I can rent a bicycle here?" he said, as he looked around them.

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.