Thread: Mingling Area
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 09:55 AM   #14 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Puck + mentions of others
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Gaston returned the young woman's (Puck) smile with a warm one of his own; his smile grew even wider when she spoke to his daughter. Maybe it was just fatherly pride talking, but he agreed; Desiree was a cutie! "Thank you," he replied, and his voice dropped as he added, "Between you and me, she gets it from her mother." Goodness knows she didn't learn to be that adorable from him!

Matching pairs of blue eyes met as he looked back at his daughter in the mirror. "Say 'thank you', Desiree." The baby girl began making happy cooing noises; close enough, he supposed. Speaking of babies... his eyes widened slightly when he overheard the woman's conversation with Zander. Should he congratulate her? Or would that be too awkward? Oh well, maybe Desiree and this woman's child would go to Hogwarts together and be friends...

Before he could dwell too much on it, she was speaking to him again. He smiled. "It's nice to meet you too, Miss Greyvson." Wait a second, he knew that name! Was she related to -? Apparently so. He nodded in reply to what she said next. "Yes, I am." Well, technically he'd replaced Arthur Newton, who'd replaced Flamsteed, but that was splitting hairs. "So Imogen is your aunt? Tell her Gaston and Rosalyn say hello." He was sure his wife would want him to pass on a hello from her too.

Then Puck mentioned something about Imogen's daughter starting Hogwarts soon. "Oh? Well, I can't wait to meet her!" he said. "What's her name?" He hoped she would end up in Gryffindor; there was always room for another ickle Lion cub for him to care for! Speaking of which...

His eyes scanned the room and landed on one of his Lions (Rylee). He waved hello to the young lioness, and anothe wave was directed at Laurel, who he saw had joined Kalen.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...