Thread: The Playground
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 10:50 AM   #18 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
Default Eva my love <3
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Tipping her head back Logan couldn't help but smile - sure it was cold out but it was nice to forget about being an adult for…well, at least some time? The twenty-something didn't care if anyone or everyone watched her as she sat there on the swing slowly swaying...merlin was she really that old now? The weight of her age and e v e r y t h i n g started to hit her right then as she sat there. Her hands clutched around the to-go cup of coffee she had picked up earlier at work after her shift ended.

Her last shift...she...wasn't a baker any - anymore. Or...whatever that part-time-healing gig was either...she was nothing. "Oh god...I need a job" she groaned as she glanced at the monkies romping around the monkey bars. "Hey you wouldn't have an opening in your roster?" She asked the magic'd creature fully aware that it couldn't answer her or understand. She just needed to ask it.

Lifting her cup to her lips and taking a sip of the warm buttery drink she couldn't help but laugh. She needed to be an adult now...and that, that was going to be hard.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________