Thread: Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 12:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
The scarecrow. "Ah, I see." She nodded and imagined if Derf had gotten that part. Well.... perhaps he could've nailed it too but since Diandra had never seen him acting so this might be an invalid opinion. But deep down she thought that the Hufflepuff prefect as Glinda would be perfect since he did have some of the character's traits... Oh, maybe that's the reason why Professor Myers chose him to be Glinda.

As he asked if she went to the audition, Diandra gave him a sheepish smile. "Ah, I didn't." She answered as she tucked her hair behind ear. "I've never been in a play before and... I don't think it really suits me?" She was rather shy in front of people and it's a little bit of struggle for her to speak in front of several people, let alone going on a stage performing something. Although back in primary school, she once played a solo flute on school performance. But it was different since it was music and she had been playing that instrument since she was young whereas acting was just a whole new thing for her.
He wasn't really mad, but he was disappointed a tad..and perhaps a little jealous of Olivia if he was being entirely honest. Though a lot of that was still the shock and just not quuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite understanding why he had been cast as Glinda, the Good Witch. Though he did agree that he ought to ask Professor Myers proper about this because, well, in any case they needed to discuss how best to portray the character. Drag, genderbend, whatever other options there were...

"That's alright," he smiled, nudging her lightly with his elbow playfully. "Maybe some other time when you feel more comfortable at Hogwarts and stuff. Cause...you know, you're already sorta out of your comfort zone as is...being a transfer for another country and all." Not meaning to stir up any homesick feelings or anything. Just being completely honest. "If you wanted to though...you could get involved in other ways...like with your flute playing."

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes