Thread: Request Shop: Caffeine Kiss
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 03:21 PM   #24 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2

SPOILER!!: ilyguys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist.Prime View Post
....it was just y'know excitement

your graphics are amazing I love them and I muuuuuuust ask for things when your que is empty again!
stahhhhhp. i love you so much jesse ;_____________;
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTiger View Post
Yay for you being back...and I may have to come back with a request sometime because
super excited to be back and always look forward to your requests <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
JENN ♥ I MISSED YOU TOO. SO GLAD THAT YOU ARE BACK ON SS ♥ *glues you here too* WE ARE BACK IN ACTION!!!! CRAZYTASTIC BESTIES FOR THE WIN! ♥ ♥ ♥ ALSO these graphics are STUNNING. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH ♥ They look amazing and I shall treasure them forever and ever. You totally captured Vi through them!!

LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!

You are a goddess ♥
W H Y M U S T Y O U M A K E M E C R Y ? i love you shan <3 crazytastic besties now and forever more ♥ I'm so glad you like them and that they reflect Vi. you are the bestest!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedric View Post
Great stuff! Love the set you made for Steph.
thank you so much!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
OH MY MERLIN. THESE ARE GORGEOUS!! I am fangirling soo hard. I am def gonna use these and credit of course .

I am soo in love

Yeah if you can send me the original via email or PM whatever is easier for you that would be lovely! I just like to keep the copies .
you are so very welcome! I'm so glad you like them and I love YOU <3 I'll shoot you a PM soon <3

juliaaaaaaaaaaa <3 omg please don't trust me with your life because idk if I even trust me with my life ;____; that is a huge responsibility. I hope you like your graphics and I'd be more than happy to make any changes you may want
Photos!: julia

queue;;
ali - fearlessleader19
one spot available

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...