Thread: The Igloo
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 07:44 AM   #19 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

SPOILER!!: EmbrACE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelsheen View Post
Like instinct he wrapped his arm around Vi as she neared him, comfortable security blanket is comfortable, and a smile slowly tugged at his lips at her joke "Yeah got a tab running here, owner and i, we're like first name basis..." he chuckled as he gave his girlfriend as extra squeezy hug. Comfortable, secure, certainty, clarity. All those washing over him with her in this place. It is indeed a magical place.

Vacation.... "We'd be getting that soon enough eh?" he smirked and sighed quietly as he stared out at the Igloo. A pause and then a murmur "Been thinking about your plans back at the Feast. I also seem to have a bunch of talents that doesnt seem to fit any one profession." he smiled pensively. After a bit he turned and held her hands into each of his own, playfully wiggling their arms a bit "I do have a... vision of what I like to do. I thought maybe its one of those make-believe things I have in my head.... but I think I can make this one happen, just not sure what all the steps are right now."

It seems like he was about to say more as he took a breath, but he looked into her eyes longingly then pressed his lips, as if he should think better than that, before finally saying this "So, college first, then career right?"

Her smile became bigger as she felt his arm wrap around her, pulling her closer to him a little more. It made her feel safe, calm, relaxed. Home. She had rarely experienced this feeling before but, in this moment, it was perfect. She didn’t want it to end. Not now. Not ever. She chuckled at his joke. “A tab running here? Don’t tell me… Did Matt, Tory, and you finally set up a bar in here?” she asked. Vi was joking, of course. Though she wouldn’t be surprised if Solo had done it. Tory must have helped though..

Yeah vacation was in a few months, she supposed. Olivia couldn't believe that it was already October. Where had September gone? It had passed way too quickly. Her eyebrows both raised when she heard that Ace had been thinking about her plans from the feast. Then she listened to him speak about this vision of what he’d like to do in his head. Kind of a make-believe thing but something he could make happen. However, it sounded like that he didn’t know how to get there exactly.

Vi was about to offer some advice when he looked as if he was about to say something more before he pressed his lips together and then asked her a question. So college first, then career right?I guess so but I don’t know what to do…. Charms, Divination, something else. I’m planning on going to speak with Professor Vance about careers in Divination.” She was particularly gifted at it and had been having these dreams of researching schools and careers… “What about you? What’s this make believe thing that you don’t know the steps to make happen?” Pause. “What do you mean by that?