Thread: The Playground
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 01:42 AM   #16 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Regina nodded as her brother added more very important info about the very important people they knew. "And, our mum used to be a Quidditch player too." The nine year old didn't even know what team she had played for, but she had heard her mother mention it on occasion so she knew it must be true. And it wouldn't even occur to her that someone thought she was being mean, because to her, she was the oldest which meant that she could take charge and was simply stating very important information to questions asked.

But she didn't care about the conversation anymore because it was boring and there were more important things to be doing, like seeing who could swing the highest now that Spencer had joined her on the swings. "Hiiii, Spencerrr," she drew out the greeting as she leaned far back on the swing and held tight on the chains, her long, raven-colored hair nearly touching the ground. She swung in this leaned-back position for a moment as she looked over at him.

She was older than him too, which meant she could boss him also. "Are you an auror or a dark wizard? Or a Quidditch player?!" Apparently those were all important people since that was who they were talking about, not that she knew how Quidditch players would fit into their game, but that didn't matter. "I'm a dark wizard and you can't catch me!" She started pumping her legs to make her swinging go faster and higher... and higher.

And as for the other girl, sure she could play too if she wanted. But no one could go as high as her on the swings!

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line
emjay is offline   Reply With Quote