View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 04:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

If Skylar was being completely honest, she wasn't keen on the new Potions Master. She'd had Arthur Newton her first three terms, then the young, bubbly Canterbury for one term, but honestly she was hoping that last year's potions master would have stayed more than one term. Because, River Reed. It was really no offense meant to this Professor Noble (who had quite a FINE name), but River Reed was one of those who would remain a special place in the sixth year's heart and she just hoped he was doing well. Which reminded her that she still needed to send an owl to him, but she'd gotten bogged down with quidditch tryouts. Once she got situated into her sixth year routine though, she WAS going to write him.

In the meantime, she would have to try to not compare Noble to Reed. She'd achieved an Outstanding on her Potions OWL, which meant she was well on her way to being able to do creature healing. Or cursebreaking. She did note his sternness about him; he meant business which she was okay with, because her final two years here and she had to make them count.

"Morning Professor Noble," she greeted, finding a seat near the front, after selecting a pumpkin. Carving pumpkins perhaps? Wasn't that more suited for charms? Or well, Juniper had said something about Pumpkin Pie just as she walked in.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.