Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 04:10 PM   #35 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Harriet just smiled at her friend. She knew she didn't like quidditch that much, but she could appreciate a good broom. It wasn't really her decision to not fly, it was more for her health. She didn't need to be falling off of a broom any time soon. That would not be good. She was happy for her friend though. Sky deserved to be the captain, she had worked hard to get where she had with her qudditch. Hattie wondered if Sky would ever play Pro. That would be cool to have a best friend who was a pro quidditch player.

"I'm aiming for at least 10. Make it worth people going to see it" Hattie explained with a smile. It would take time, but she knew it would be worth it. "I've got four at the moment" So she still had a few to do. But she was trying to plan them out, so that they all made sense. At the moment it was mostly hogwarts landscapes, but she liked it and they were all pretty.

She was about to speak again when someone joined them in the compartment. "Of course you can" They were nice people, and so they would look after him. "I'm Harriet" And that was nice. And oh. There was another person peaking in to their compartment. "Hi?" She kind of recognised hi, but wasn't too sure.
Wow. Ten? Skylar was stunned because she couldn't even imagine making ONE painting, but that was why she left the artsy stuff to Hattie. She was almost halfway too?? Also, why did she just ignore the question about her getting an autographed painting? She was good with the promotion thing, so surely gifting one to a friend would help boost promotion, wouldn't it?

But before Skylar could inquire again about the autographed painting, the small boy (Aaron) was also being welcomed by Hattie and then there was Patrick back peeking in on compartments and some girl crashed into him??! Reflexes, the sixth year rose from her seat to poke her head out of the compartment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
Patrick came walking back toward the front of the train, his brown bag in tow. He was so annoyed his brothers would do such a thing. He was nearly 12 and shouldn’t have to roam a train like that. He was hoping he could find Skylar again and maybe catch up with her since it had been a while, and he hadn’t seen her shopping for school.

He peeked into carts here and there wondering if she’d still be with her friends or not. Maybe she was up visiting with some prefects. He didn’t want to check there. That made him far to nervous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipper View Post
Mara was way too nervous to see where she was going. One moment, she was peaking into compartments trying to find an empty one, the next she had bumped into a boy.
"I'm so so sorry!" she immediately blurted out. "I'm Mara and I'm very nervous." she quickly put her hands to her mouth and took a step back, worried that the first thing she would do was incite trouble with an older student.
Taking a moment to collect herself, she took a deep breath and lift her head to look him straight in the eyes and spoke out.
"As you can see, I'm not very used to all this train... things. Once again, very sorry."
"Patrick, Hi again! Did you find who you were looking for?" And concerned look at the small girl who claimed to be nervous cause she was new. Aww, wasn't she just precious?? Was Skylar that small and nervous as a first year? She couldn't remember.

"Hey, you can come in here, if you'd like? You're new, you said, Mara, right? You alright?" She glanced between the two young students. "I'm Skylar."

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.