Thread: Invention Lab
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 11:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

SPOILER!!: Wyatt
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
"WHHOOOOAAAAAA!!!" It was like Kindergarten only way better and didn't have a whole lot of other kids he had to share with and no teachers to give him colour cards so basically this was where he needed to go to school from now on.

Wyatt nodding enthusiastically at his mother's question--but don't ask him if he'd actually heard it or knew what she was talking about. "I wanna go over there!" He said, pointing enthusiastically while leaning in that direction. There were a ton of paints that he and Teddy could use to make Mommy something AH-maaa-Zing.

"What're you gonna make? Are you gonna paint too? What else can we do?"

Even after deciding on the paints, he was still looking around. "Do they have blocks tooooo??"

Lynley didn't know what she wanted to make. "Can Mummy just help you with...something?" she asked softly. "We can make whatever you want and I'll do whatever you tell me to. Just this once," she said with a sly grin. "You know how Mummy is a boss? Well right now, YOU can be the boss." Did he like the sound of that? She was sure he would have no trouble with it, either, since he was a VERY BOSSY BOY already.

She chuckled a little. "I think they may have blocks but we can't GLUE them together...it's just to...make something with. So we'd have to play with them separate from the gluing and the painting, love."

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin