View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 04:01 AM   #108 (permalink)
LilFox06

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She looked over the game, trying to figure out how to play it. The buttons on the sides made the levers go up, but what were they there for and what did you do with the little ball?

Before she could think about it any longer a familiar voice came from behind her and she smiled, "I know that game. It has toys and stuff in it that you try to get out, but barely ever win." She had seen it once or twice, but never got to try it.

"I was looking at this pinball machine, have you ever played it? It looks quite fun." Maybe he could show her how to play some of these games that she didn't know like he did chess.
Slate chuckled. "I was alright at it." He used to be at least. He hadn't played one in a few years. Now he wasn't sure if it was skill or magic. Or maybe a random person just won occasionally and he happened to be that person.

He glanced at the pinball machine and nodded. "Yeah, actually." He paused. "Not this specific machine or game. I've just played pinball machines in general before." He almost added with his dad before deciding against it. That wasn't important and Zita didn't need to know that.

"Have you played before?"

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You