Thread: The Playground
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 08:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Default Hi de la Garzas :P
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

All she’d actually asked for was to be able to come to London to see Dylan, her big sister, but when that had turned into getting to actually go places with her too, there had been no way that Bella was going to turn it down. Even if there was a tiny part of her that kind of had hoped she’d get to see her sister’s boyfriend too. She knew her big sister missed him, and therefore she felt like that would’ve made things that much better. They were magic, after all, so why couldn’t she do that? Why couldn’t her and Chris do that, like extra twin magic? It was the only thing that had colored her excitement as they’d left Dylan’s flat and headed over to the extra magical world of Diagon Alley.

The six-year-old had been skipping along slightly ahead of her big sister and her twin sister, knowing that it was entirely possible the rest of her family was around here somewhere too. She felt safe, and she felt excited at the adventure. The magic part wasn’t new. She went to school after all, and there was lots of magic at home. But the appearance of a playground near the middle of the street had widened her eyes. There were people there too, and she’d tilted her head as if to decide if she could join them or not when she heard someone mention Aurors. “Do you know any real Aurors?,” she asked, curious. She knew her sister was studying law, and she remembered Aurors at some things she’d gone to with her parents because of former Quidditch star stuff. But playing them sounded cool too.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero
SilverTiger is offline   Reply With Quote