Thread: Ilvermorny: Wampus Common Room
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 05:53 AM   #34 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by LasiodoraNorwich View Post
She noticed that Ver was feeling uncomfortable. She smirked a bit, but not in a mean way. Over the years she had learned that people who were awkward tended to be decent humans beings. Not everyone who never really felt awkward was a bad person, and not every awkward person was a good one.
awkwardness was just a sign that she wasn't talking to someone who was too big headed.

"From my understanding my grandmother was a good person. she died in her late 90s so she lived a long life." She thought now would be a good time to change the subjectfrom death, although in a way that wouldn't seem forced.[b]"How about your grandmother, how is she?"[b/]
”Well, that’s good at least. That’s how I want to go; after a long life and also accomplishing many things.” Veronica still didn’t know what she wanted to do after graduation (there was still a lot of time for her to figure that out), but she knew that whatever it was that happened in her life, it would be amazing and not merely a boring existence. ”Oh, she’s doing fine! It’s always nice when I get to see my family.” Well, besides her mother...