Thread: Ilvermorny: Wampus Common Room
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 05:19 AM   #30 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by LasiodoraNorwich View Post

Avi wagged her tail as she was pet, obviously enjoying it.

"My parents met on the first of november." when she was a toddler she used to think the month was named after her, she smiled faintly at how silly children often were before coming back into the conversation. "My grandmother's name was April, so I think its also a nod towards her." She had never known her grandmother, she had died six months before November was born, although from what she knew she was who she had inherited her personality from.
Seeing the dog wag her tail made Veronica giggle. It was always nice to see how friendly the creatures were and that was the main reason why they were just about the only animals she actively liked. Taking that cue, she continued to give pets, scratching behind the ears now for good measure.

Oh. That was lovely. "That's really nice. I wish I had a good story for my name, but it really wasn't anything special." Not that she disliked her name or anything; fact is that she liked it... but there was no special meaning behind it and her parents weren't even together anymore. All because her mom couldn't forgive dad for what he had done a while ago. "That's cool. Are you close to your grandmother?"