Thread: Ilvermorny: Quodpot Field
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 05:36 PM   #19 (permalink)
LasiodoraNorwich

DMC
Dugbog

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lasiodora Norwich
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lewis Tuft
Magical Creatures
quill

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Jer relaxed just a fraction. He was always protective of the little amount of persons he cared about. He raised both eyebrows quizzically. "Really now? Well someone ought to get about more.'' He knew lots of persons here but he just didn't care about them. "Is that a Scottish accent I hear?'' He had become familiar with that particular accent after most of Ilvermorny's trip to Britain last year. A entire school year among Hogwartians and they were bound to know that accent.

"You were born there?'' Not that he cared. He was just curious. Curious about the weird guy who liked to keep a snake as a pet...
He saw that Jer had calmed down a bit, which in turn relaxed Neasig. [B]"Its not really that I don't get out often, its more because people usually just ignore me."[B] He knew that was somewhat of an over statement, sometimes people come up to him, although almost every time it was to tease him.

He heard Jer ask a question, [B]"I lived in scotland untill I was about eight."[B] Neasig didn't bother about hiding his accent, the kid already had heard it and going back into an american accent wasn't going to do anything.

Last edited by LasiodoraNorwich; 11-10-2017 at 05:09 PM.
LasiodoraNorwich is offline   Reply With Quote