Thread: Ilvermorny: Wampus Common Room
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 06:17 AM   #29 (permalink)
LasiodoraNorwich

DMC
Dugbog

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lasiodora Norwich
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lewis Tuft
Magical Creatures
quill

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhittyBitty View Post

Veronica couldn't help but notice the other girl frowning and had no idea why she would, but didn't really care enough to inquire into the matter. Maybe something else was on her mind? At any rate it was just nice to be able to give an animal some attention. Maybe she would break down and get a dog before graduation, though it would probably be better not to. Oh well... With a small smile she began to pet Avi, hoping that the attentions wouldn't be minded; some dogs just didn't like certain people, though if there was any REAL problem, she'd have been met with growls right off the bat... Things were probably fine then.

As the hand was offered, she took it and shook. "Goodness, you're hand is freezing." Veronica's eyes widened. "It's nice to meet you though. You have a rather unique name." Never in her life had she ever encountered anyone else with the name November.

Avi wagged her tail as she was pet, obviously enjoying it.

"My parents met on the first of november." when she was a toddler she used to think the month was named after her, she smiled faintly at how silly children often were before coming back into the conversation. "My grandmother's name was April, so I think its also a nod towards her." She had never known her grandmother, she had died six months before November was born, although from what she knew she was who she had inherited her personality from.