Thread: Ilvermorny: Quodpot Field
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 12:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Neasig!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LasiodoraNorwich View Post
"not exactly, although you could probably teach me." he knew he sounded silly saying he didn't know how to play, he had spent six years at Ilvermorny where almost the only thing people talked about was Qoudpot.

He tried to think up a conversation starter, but the only thing that he could think of was topalogy, and he doubted Jer was a maths person. He started rummaging around Jer's mind. He opened his mouth to ask how Sam was doing, then realized that would make him sound like he was stalking her. He just dicided just to stay quiet and let Jer talk.

Teach the dude? Did Jer look like he had the time? Precious time that could be spent with Aurora or eating hot dogs? Once upon a time, the twin sister would have been included in the list but as of recent, Sam had annoyed and hurt him a lot so he was pointedly ignoring her. "That's what Professor Oakley is for, man. Ask her. I'm sure she'll be willing to help. I'm not teacher material.''

Now that his hot dog was done, Jer was quite tempted to head back to get another two. Or three. And to get a nap since tonight, he planned to get some stargazing done. He could easily shake off this guy here.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote