Thread: Ilvermorny: Quodpot Field
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 02:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Neasig
Quote:
Originally Posted by LasiodoraNorwich View Post
This fustrated him, he used his legilimency skills to try to figure out if the kid had a bad experience with snakes in his past. No, the kid just didn't like snakes.(He also found out the kid's name was Jeremy.)

He knew it wasn't very polite to read someone's mind, but he also knew that it wasn't very polite to keep a distance from someone because you had a steriotype against their pet. By this time Oswald had woken up, she looked up at the Jer in wonder, looked at him for a few seconds and yawned. She went back down and curled into a ball in palm of Neasig's hand, tucking her head under the rest of her body. Neasig sighed, "Would you feel more comfortable if I put her away?" He felt bad puting her back in his pocket, but at the same time what could he do? He gently put Oswald into the inner pocket of his robes.

I'm Neasig by the way." so far he didn't like this kid all that much, but he also knew that first impressions are not always correct. "and I preffer being called strange rather than weird." he relized that most likely sounded bad concidering Jer hadn't actually said it out loud.

What the-?

The snake had apparently just woken up, yawned and curled back up. Jer's eyes travelled back up to the weirdo who owned the snake. "Are you sure it's not pretending to be asleep then it'll pounce on me when I least expect it?'' he asked quizzically and rather skeptically. "Oh yeah. That would be swell.'' Now he could polish off his hot dog in peace.

"Well, it's nice-ish to meet you strange Neasig.'' Even down to the kid's name was weird. "I'm Jeremy. Or Jer. You play?'' He gestured at the others playing Quodpot.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote