Thread: Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 06:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sneakeh Cat

DIMC & DMGS
Diricawl

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Maia Denton
Daily Prophet Reporter
x5 x2
Yay, Hamlet! • Cathopper • Disney Fanatic • I was normal once...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
....Oh NOO HO NO!!!! Paul used his wand pull Flynn BACK towards him before the boy could get far. "You are BLEEDING. Clearly you need the Hospital Wing, don't you? Merlin---what did you DO?" he asked, again, expecting an answer this time, Mr. Kowalski.

He had not yet noticed the disposed flowers. He was more concerned about the boy's HAND. "But since you're in SUCH a hurry, I have to wonder what you've done wrong," he wiggled his eyebrows in a suspicious fashion.
The look on Flynn's face could kill as he was pulled right back beside Professor Myers. Oh C'MON OLD MAN! "It's not that bad," he said, downsizing that situation. He was still applying pressure to his thumb with his free hand. Did this man always care too much? No WONDER the Hufflepuffs were little babies because they were babied. "I cut my thumb?" Was that not obvious?

"I did nothing wrong." He was innocent until proven guilty. He furrowed his eyebrows in a judge-y fashion when the Professor wiggled his.

Don't you see the halo round his head, Myers? INNOCENT.

_______________________________You may hate me, but it ain't no lie: bye bye bye.