Thread: Ilvermorny: Quodpot Field
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 02:16 AM   #6 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Unsurprisingly, Mads looked like she was thinking way too hard about something. Her smile had that distracted edge to it... was she worrying? Already? Will smiled hugely at her and let his broom dip further, a sort of mid-air bow. A greeting for his personal cheerleader.

"Blondie, I love the sign. Let me keep it and I'll make the rest of the guys jealous." He drifted closer, his voice low and conspiratorial. "We're really good. We're gonna sweep this year. And that was a bad pun I didn't even intend to make."
To say Will could read her pretty well was an understatement, she knew he could read her like a book and had been for the past seven months since they started dating. She couldn't help the small giggle as he sort of did his broom bow. She decided to curtsey for him and then blew him a kiss.

'You want my sign?" He really liked it? She could burst with excitement that he was enjoying her cheering stuff. After the last term feeling so odd about it and getting all the looks and comments this was something she needed and was happy to have. It was so good to be back at Ilvermorny and back to normal. "Of course you can have it." She could always make a new one.

Listening as he said about how good they were she laughed at his pun, "I can't wait for the games to start. This is going to be the best season ever!" At least the first she truly cared to really watch.