Thread: Ilvermorny: Quodpot Field
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 01:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She liked watching him fly. This was exciting even though it was just practice. OHMYGOSH was the games going to be exciting and nerve-wracking this term. She was going to be so happy when they won, but what if he got hurt, or what if they lost? He would be sad and then she would feel bad. Nope, this was great and amazing and he was so cute on his broom. She could jump up and cheer all day for him.

As he came closer her smile grew bigger, "Hey you." Getting up from her seat she moved closer to him. "Like my sign?" She held it up so he could see it though she knew he already had. "How is the team looking this term? Wampus going to win it all?" She was confident with Will on the team they had to be the best house.
Unsurprisingly, Mads looked like she was thinking way too hard about something. Her smile had that distracted edge to it... was she worrying? Already? Will smiled hugely at her and let his broom dip further, a sort of mid-air bow. A greeting for his personal cheerleader.

"Blondie, I love the sign. Let me keep it and I'll make the rest of the guys jealous." He drifted closer, his voice low and conspiratorial. "We're really good. We're gonna sweep this year. And that was a bad pun I didn't even intend to make."

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Cassirin is offline   Reply With Quote