Thread: Law Enforcement: Level 2 Break Room
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 01:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroyers View Post
"Oh, well thank you." Because the younger Auror didn't have to do that but maybe she was just trying to spread the good news of superior coffee. "Maybe i just need to invest in a new coffee maker for the break room." It wouldn't cost that much and she'd rather spend a little extra than have to go up a floor every time she wanted coffee.

"Ahh well, i'm too old to want to deal with a room mate and i don't have any children so a dog it was." She smiled though. Tempest adored her little Chewbacca. He was a sweetie.. When he wasn't making her get out of bed at the crack of dawn.

It had been a slow day. And it was always the worst because it wasn't like you wanted to wish for a busy day? That seemed like a bad thing to do because you'd be hoping for bad things to happen to others. "I guess a slow day is better than a bad one?" She didn't really believe that herself but it sounded better out loud, didn't it?
"There's an idea." A new coffee maker would make taking her coffee breaks in office a little more tolerable, but she couldn't help thinking it gave her one less excuse to take a trip down to Level 3. Granted, she could go anyway, but a cup of coffee in hand usually made it seem more legit.

Sip. "I remember that roommate phase. Don't reckon I could stand to have one around anymore." Half because she already had Emmerson and didn't want her growing up with just anyone around and half because now, if she needed company, she knew exactly where to go. "Why not a kneazle? They're brilliantly loyal and make for the best of company." Felix had been around for years and she still adored the little ball of fur. If nothing else, his violent tendencies were a major factor in why she kept him around. Bless her little feline baby.

Lex couldn't help but snort at that statement. Whether Chandler meant it or was just trying to remain politically correct was still to be determined, but suffice to say, she didn't agree.

"I'd take a bad day over a slow one any day of the week. What's an Auror to do when the world's in perfect harmony? Retire early? Start hugging trees and baking cookies for goodwill?" Nah, she liked the chaos. Liked the adrenaline. Liked having bad guys to deck. Liked not being in an office all day.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.